I sat rooted in my chair i could not imagine why I could be duped for so long.I waited for the still small voice I heard before or was I hearing my mind...No I heard the small voice but i had been in a night club up until three hours ago
Thursday, January 27, 2011
The Kairos Moment
I sat rooted in my chair I could not imagine why I could be duped for so long.I waited for the still small voice I heard before or was I hearing my mind...No I heard the small voice but I had been in a night club up until three hours ago..or it could be the alcohol clearing in my head loudly..or it could be the still small voice so I waited... with bated breath..for the next move..I then recounted the events of the previous night...boy it had been long. I had got to the point of exasperation with my dreary life I even contemplated suicide but I immediately dismissed it for wimps and I'm not a coward. So let me face up to the fact that I'm not a wimp. I was brought back to reality by the sound of my belly regurgitating the spoils of the previous night. I felt horrible but I have to sit through this..the bell in my head was tolling ten shades louder than it should...damn...I shouldn't have mixed..the beer with the brandy but..again I was jolted out of my reverie by the speaker.He was pouring vitriol at the perceived casualness we led our...again the heaviness of my head took over. For ten seconds I dozed off and I drifted to a fairy land where no amount of misery was available. But why was I miserable I had money for more booze,I could eat,I had a roof over my head and...the kids were alright.But there was still a disconnect.I had so many questions and no answers but then what were the questions? But I had a feeling deep in my nous I have been duped by who,by what,how If you even don't know what is wrong with you...Aaahh the still small voice but I cant hear it. So how do I get to hear it again. Just sit still don't fidget.. wait.Try and listen to the speaker...I was rudely jolted from this latest reverie by the speaker right in of me. He was addressing me throwing question after question which I didn't seem to hear nor have an answer for.Then I heard the small voice..Now..Walk..Forward.I obeyed and stood up and walked to the front of the hall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So what happened the suspense is killing me?
ReplyDeletegood
ReplyDelete